Transaction Software - Your innovative Database Vendor out of Munich
As a supplier of the resource-optimized, high-performance Database System Transbase® we are specified on innovative searching technologies for huge data volumes (Big Data) as well as high-class Services for Database Systems. Intelligent searches and efficient finding are our passion.
Your Application know-how and our specific Database know-how makes your Application ready for Big Data, BA / BI or IoT to work even more efficiently and better for growing data amounts and quicker decisions. Due to its robust architecture our High-End Database Transbase® is the Database System of future demands.
Our Product Portfolio includes:
The Transbase® Family
Through its wide range of Technologies and Options, Transbase® provides the best support for application development in a wide range of applications. Its built-in Safety Mechanisms provide adequate protection.
Transbase® is robust and efficient and designed for various operating modes:
- as High-End Database (Client-Server System) for operation over a network
- new: as IoT Database (Transbase® Edge) with edge computing on the IoT Device (eg Raspberry Pi)
- as Publishing Database (Transbase® CD)on DVD-ROM or Blu-ray Disc
- as Embedded Database (Transbase® Mobile) for mobile Apps with local Client/Server bundling
- as Archive Database (Transbase® Myriad) for text documents of all kinds
Our team of experienced and practice-oriented specialists for intelligent algorithms and superior processes are at your disposal with all their skills.
The Cryptbase Family with
SecureBase for Secure Cloud Services
SecureBase is used for the storage and Secure Exchange of all confidential Documents such as contracts, patent data, papers, photos, videos.
SecureBase can also be used as a platform for OEMs to provide Secure Cloud Services and be used both within a Public Cloud and within a personal or enterprise-wide Private Cloud.
A Java-based graphical frontend tool and an Android app give exemplary access to SecureBase.
- storing and retrieving encrypted documents,
- exchanging documents with authenticated users as well as
- managing the key pairs of a user
- and authenticating third-party users.
The procedure can be applied to different services:
- Mail service
- Archive Service
- Message Service
- Calendar service
C-Chain (Info follows)