Transbase® - the versatile Database System for your Applications
The resource-optimized high-performance database system Transbase® impresses with its 4S technology and a wide range of integrated options that optimally support the special requirements of a wide variety of applications and arbitrary can be combined. Its lean and efficient implementation make Transbase® a high performance complete system for mobile applications, edge computing on IoT devices (eg Raspberry Pi ) up to large server installations. Sophisticated and unique Indexing techniques allow you to quickly find complex search queries.
Following Transbase® Operating Modes are available:
A look behind the scenes: Transbase® Inside
With a broad range of Technologies and Options Transbase® offers optimal application development support in many areas and provides your application with out-of-the-box support with optimized functionality. It thus saves you in many cases the explicit programming of specific functionality within your application.
Following Transbase® Technologies are available out-of-the-box:
- Transbase® multiplex-architecture (Transbase® Architecture&Performance)
- consistent data and access protection (Transbase® Security)
- distributed operation/query of arbitrarily connected Transbase® Edge databases (Transbase® Crowd)
- distributed transactions and online / offline operation for hybrid applications (Transbase® D)
- extensive programming interfaces and integrated user support (Transbase® Developer Support)
- flexible indexing in Data Warehouse Scenarios (Transbase® Hypercube)
- highly efficient document archives (Transbase® Fulltext Search)
- parallel Processing (Transbase® Dynamic Multithreading)
- creation of Database Grids (Transbase® Replication & Database Grids)
Transbase® Edge (from V. 8.1) Highlights
Transbase® Edge (from V. 8.1) is generally available since November 2017. This means for all available previous versions of Transbase® that Access, Maintenance and Support will only be available including ELS.
Due to its new Single Process Architecture (SPA) coming with V. 8.1 Transbase® Free is no longer available as automatic Transbase® Free Download.
⇒ Read more about the subscription under purchasing of Transbase®.
Transbase® V. 8.1 is available with SSL Encryption and IPv6 support. Furthermore, it still provides the ability to encrypt databases at the page level to protect them from access outside of Transbase®.
⇒ Read more about Transbase® Security under Data and Access Protection.
With the change of the System Architecture within Transbase® V. 8.1 we improved the portability of Transbase®, because
- Transbase® is now LSB 4.1 compliant
- for one-row-select we have optimized the protocols so that now only a round trip is required
- with V. 8.1 we made some important SQL extensions and enabled them for all Transbase® operating modes
⇒ Read more about this under Developer Support.